Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For...

Looking For...
Hi
I haven't been on for awhile. I have been too busy blogging instead but I do check in time to time whether I just read or comment here and there.

I was wondering if any of you have ever seen a 1997 Stadium Club co-signer of Rodney Hampton/Anthony johnson? It's the final autograph card I am missing for my Rodney Hampton Super Collection PC.

Another tough one I am trying to chase is the black parallel from 2014 Upper Deck Conference. Those are numbered to 10 and I have never seen a Rodney Hampton one listed.

Thanks and take care all!

RE: Looking For...
Sorry, haven't seen either of them, best of luck!

(01-25-2018, 10:54 AM)savagenate Wrote: Sorry, haven't seen either of them, best of luck!
Thanks!

I think I might actually have one of the 1997 Stadium Club Co-signer Rodney Hampton/Anthony Johnson cards. However it would be in my PC Co-Signers collection I started almost 20 years ago. According to Beckett's market data report, the last one they tracked sold in 2013 on eBay.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-25-2018, 12:52 PM)djohn Wrote: I think I might actually have one of the 1997 Stadium Club Co-signer Rodney Hampton/Anthony Johnson cards. However it would be in my PC Co-Signers collection I started almost 20 years ago. According to Beckett's market data report, the last one they tracked sold in 2013 on eBay.
Can anyone access Beckett's market data report, to track, or research card sales?
I collect NY Jets cards

(01-25-2018, 01:42 PM)giannaspapa Wrote: Can anyone access Beckett's market data report, to track, or research card sales?
You need to pay for a subscription that includes the Market Report. It can be useful, but sometimes misleading, as not all eBay auctions are tracked. So the prices may not always be accurate. However it's very useful for checking to see if a 1/1 or other rare card has ever been sold on eBay. One thing I wish they would do is to provide a link to the completed eBay auction (or at least provide the eBay auction item number, so that we can check it ourselves).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-25-2018, 12:52 PM)djohn Wrote: I think I might actually have one of the 1997 Stadium Club Co-signer Rodney Hampton/Anthony Johnson cards. However it would be in my PC Co-Signers collection I started almost 20 years ago. According to Beckett's market data report, the last one they tracked sold in 2013 on eBay.
Oh man
It's been that long. I may never see one lol. I check every day.

and that would be one great set to chase. Cards look amazing. I just got the walker/hampton from a friend which left the Hampton /johnson as my only Rodney autograph card need.

Well if you ever decide you don't want it for you PC anymore, please let me know or if you happen to find another you forgot about. I know my collection would more than welcome it.

Thank you!

(01-24-2018, 02:37 PM)giantsfan Wrote: Hi
I haven't been on for awhile. I have been too busy blogging instead but I do check in time to time whether I just read or comment here and there.

I was wondering if any of you have ever seen a 1997 Stadium Club co-signer of Rodney Hampton/Anthony johnson? It's the final autograph card I am missing for my Rodney Hampton Super Collection PC.

Another tough one I am trying to chase is the black parallel from 2014 Upper Deck Conference. Those are numbered to 10 and I have never seen a Rodney Hampton one listed.

Thanks and take care all!
There's a group of about 20k people on FB that I am in that might have these cards. If I could get them for you, would you be willing to pay a small finders fee in the form of some bonus cards via trade? I PC Ravens, but will also take Steelers if you don't have enough Ravens.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

(01-27-2018, 01:37 AM)DCM7734 Wrote: There's a group of about 20k people on FB that I am in that might have these cards. If I could get them for you, would you be willing to pay a small finders fee in the form of some bonus cards via trade? I PC Ravens, but will also take Steelers if you don't have enough Ravens.
I may consider this