IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Postal rates going up again

RE: Postal rates going up again
(01-23-2018, 11:47 AM)elberson Wrote: Hahaha from an eagles fan
sorry had to
That's ok...I never said I don't like the Eagles!
I used to root for Jaworski, Carmichael and Montgomery. Carson Wentz is from ND, where I met my wife during my stint with the Air Force. And, I hate the Cowboys and Giants!!
So, better your team than mine to lose in the Super Bowl to the lousy Patriots.

Btw, the NFL would have lost a lot of money if Vikings won because of the loss of out-of-state support, so maybe the Vikings were paid off to lose so badly because there is no other explanation of why they played so horribly. I thought 6-point loss at the most.

4 ounces is $2.66 through paypal & I saw where someone paid $2.92 for a 6 ounce package/mailer. With that I figure up to 4 ounces is $2.66 & .13 cents each ounce after the first 4 ounces.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Yep, the same package that cost me $3 to send at the P.O. last week cost me $3.50 today.

I had exactly $3 cash on me, luckily the clerk is a good guy and shipped the package out and let me bring him the two quarters later.

That's "only" a 16.67% increase, in one year.

I should walk into my boss's office today and be like, "you know, I need a 16.67% raise."

I mean, what business operates that way?

Yeah paypal shipping is the way to go.