`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Allen Ginter unproduced cards

2017 Allen Ginter unproduced cards
I have seen this happen in past years and I am wondering if 2017 is the same. There is a set of ten different world baseball classic mini framed relic cards numbered to ten. The card that i am missing is the Manny Machado. After watching countless case and box breaks I have yet to see anyone pull this card and I can not find it on any auction sites. Is it safe to say they never made the card. Also would I be able to contact topps about this? I am a master set builder of AG and try to build all the base , mini, relic, auto cards of every year of AG.

RE: 2017 Allen Ginter unproduced cards
It's possible that the card wasn't produced, however it's just as likely, considering it's numbered out of 10, that you just haven't seen one yet. There are tons of boxes and cases opened without a break video, and even more product that is opened that never lands online (either thru eBay, COMC, or even in any forum). Some people simply keep everything they open, or only sell/trade with their local card shop. Other people may simply be waiting for another one to go up for sale so that they have a good idea as to how much to ask for their copy. I have seen this happen more than once, when looking for a specific rare card and when finally appears for sale on eBay, another one pops up a week later. Just be patient and you will find one.
Seeing as you're a master AG collector, do you happen to have a 2011 Red Ink auto of Heather Mitts? I have been searching for years for one, and have tracked down 6 of the 10, but they are all in personal collections. If you have one, would you mind letting me know the serial number, so that I could mark it down as being in your collection. Thanks
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2017 Allen Ginter unproduced cards
I've heard of autos that ended up not being produced but never regular serial numbered cards. Considering the rarity, agree with the poster above who said to be patient.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*