`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eloy Jimenez Auto #/75 FT

Eloy Jimenez Auto #/75 FT
I did an online break with 2017 Elite Extra Edition and scored these two 2016 EEE cards of Eloy Jimenez. The #47/75 Red Die Cut is up for trade.

I would be interested in Correa patch/mem/serial #'d parallel or Bellinger base RC out of a high-end product (Flawless/Museum/Tribute, etc.).

RE: Eloy Jimenez
Nice cards. I'm interested in both if you do trade.
The /5 might be tricky to get a value, but the /75s have sold from 14.50 to 33.32...so somewhere in there.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-06-2018, 12:35 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Nice cards. I'm interested in both if you do trade.
The /5 might be tricky to get a value, but the /75s have sold from 14.50 to 33.32...so somewhere in there.
Thanks. I will keep you in mind if I do decide to put these up for trade.

(01-06-2018, 12:35 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Nice cards. I'm interested in both if you do trade.
I checked you for the #/75 auto but nothing jumped out at me. Thanks anyway.

RE: Eloy Jimenez Auto #/75 FT
If you don't mind, take another look. I was doing org maintenance so a lot of my stuff wasn't listed.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Eloy Jimenez Auto #/75 FT
(01-12-2018, 01:00 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: If you don't mind, take another look. I was doing org maintenance so a lot of my stuff wasn't listed.
You have an awesome collection and a lot of cards over my budget...just not quite what I am hoping to find.