Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Casing want to reslab with new case

Old Casing want to reslab with new case
Hello,

I purchased a card that has already been graded by BGS, the case is slightly scratched and has an old label. What's the cost to reslab?

RE: Old Casing want to reslab with new case
(12-18-2017, 10:39 PM)markp0309@yahoo.com Wrote: Hello,

I purchased a card that has already been graded by BGS, the case is slightly scratched and has an old label. What's the cost to reslab?
The cost is $5 for re-slab plus return shipping which is $20 for 1-19 cards
You don't really want to send it in alone by itself. I'd highly recommend sending in with an order. It can be added as a line item and you can manually put on the line RESLAB in bold. Recalculate the cost ( make sure you take the grading total- deduct what they charge you for that line -then add the $5 back in to the grading total)

If your not doing an order soon email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com I'll send my address you can go on one of my bulk subs and save money ( would cost you under $6 to send to me and get back if in the US)

Jeff

RE: Old Casing want to reslab with new case
Jeff,

do you do bulk submissions and allow multiple people on the forums to tag along?
I have around 10 cards but would like to get a few more before I think about submitting. Is this something you've done in the past?

Forgot to ask, how much would it be if I submitted like 15 cards with your bulk submission?