`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the Spirit of Giving...

In the Spirit of Giving...
I have had 100% successful trading on this site and I would like to give back as a "Thank You" to those who have traded with me over the years. I cannot decide what to do, though, so I am opening up to "offers" from you guys/gals on what you want.

Here's the deal: You can either ask me to send you free cards up to $25 including shipping costs, do a trade in which you get $25 more from me, or buy cards from me (including autos, mem, RC) at $0.20 cents on the dollar up to any amount with free shipping.

I will do this until mid-January or until I run out of cards! Anything up for trade in my ORG is available in this deal. If you have given up your ORG subscription since our last trade and want to be in on this, respond to this thread and we can work something out. My only stipulation is that we have completed a trade in the past.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

RE: In the Spirit of Giving...
Sending an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Offer sent.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-16-2017, 12:07 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Sending an offer
Sent counter.

(12-16-2017, 11:15 AM)zeprock Wrote: Offer sent.
Replied.

Very cool of you sir.......
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Very nice. Wish you had something I still needed. Just checked and we've done one deal in each of the past 5 years. Hopefully we will be able to keep the streak alive in 2018.

(12-18-2017, 05:52 PM)mmahoney Wrote: Very nice. Wish you had something I still needed. Just checked and we've done one deal in each of the past 5 years. Hopefully we will be able to keep the streak alive in 2018.
Sounds good to me!