`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds and ends. Various pick ups and recent pulls

RE: Odds and ends. Various pick ups and recent pulls
You've done way better on the Contenders hits than I have. I buy every clearance blaster I find, and the best auto I've managed is a Travis Blankenhorn, which is only "good" because it's PC.
Kepler

Here are a couple of recent pulls from 2015 Prizm

[Image: IMG_0746.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0747.jpg]
free uploading site
(12-17-2017, 01:57 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: You've done way better on the Contenders hits than I have. I buy every clearance blaster I find, and the best auto I've managed is a Travis Blankenhorn, which is only "good" because it's PC.
Trust me, I have many more misses than hits! I'll take a picture of all my Contenders autos. If Harrison Bader hits it big in The Bigs, I'll be very happy. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Picked up a few Holiday Mega boxes and from the odds stated on the box, I was very lucky to get any auto from that product. I certainly liked this Holiday Mega more last year at a cheaper price point. Glad I got a PC GU relic of Didi and I'm happy to have at least fulfilled my Judge / Bellinger requirements for this product.Smile

[Image: IMG_0755.jpg]
image hosting websites free
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wowsa. Those Brocks are nice and the Piazza is not too shabby either. Love those prism purples too....... Thanks for sharing and congrats on the pulls. Smile
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(12-18-2017, 10:54 AM)cweiland Wrote: Wowsa. Those Brocks are nice and the Piazza is not too shabby either. Love those prism purples too....... Thanks for sharing and congrats on the pulls. Smile
Thanks