IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps series 2 jumbo case.
Rainbow 
2012 Topps series 2 jumbo case.
This is my Christmas gift to myself.

I will be opening it on Christmas and will update with what I find here.

What are they big pulls from this series?

RE: 2012 Topps series 2 jumbo case.
Very cool.
Altuve, Trout, Hosmer, Griffey Jr ... there are some older retired player autos mixed in there too ... Molitor, Willie Mays, Duke Snider .... cant remember any more specifically ... I have a Kershaw from 2012, but thinking it was series 1.
Hope this gives you something to look forward to pulling!!! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Bryce Harper RC! I bought 2 jumbo HTA boxes as this came out and pulled one of the SP #661A. Then it was above a couple of hundred and I sold it on the bay for $236 and paid for both boxes.
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

For anyone who cares I paid $294.11 for a sealed case. Which comes out to $49.01 a box.

(12-11-2017, 05:45 PM)gamrfrmwb Wrote: Bryce Harper RC! I bought 2 jumbo HTA boxes as this came out and pulled one of the SP #661A. Then it was above a couple of hundred and I sold it on the bay for $236 and paid for both boxes.
I totally forgot that 661 SP card of Harper. 660 was the Yu Darvish RC.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-11-2017, 10:07 PM)ckrakowski Wrote: For anyone who cares I paid $294.11 for a sealed case. Which comes out to $49.01 a box.
I saw that on Blowout cards that is an amazing price for what is there.
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]
Rainbow 
As promised.

Here is my finds from the case.

13 error cards.

3 of which have a light blue stripe like something interfered with the printing of the card. One has a letter in the name missing half of the foil on it.

9 of the Rod Barajas 395 number error.

What I find interesting is that the error card has the number on the back on the right side while the correct version has the number on the left.

You have to have the photo on the front right side up to notice this.

2 variations.

350. Evan Longoria with fans.

158. Josh Reddick rookie cup.

Golden Moments autos

Wilin Rosario.

Jason Motte

Madison Bumgarner

Mike Minor

Randall Delgado

Jarrod Parker.

Golden Moments memorbila.

Jonathan Papelbon JERSEY

Gordon Beckham jersey

Vernon Wells jersey

Golden Moments relics golden sparkle

Jeremy Hellickson jersey 25/99

Carlos Lee jersey 83/99

Yovani Gallardo jersey 54/99

World series champions

1989 Rickey Henderson

Team Rings

Rickey Henderson

Tom Seaver

Mike Schmidt

Tony Gwynn

And my favorite Ty Cobb.

4 Black cards

Lyle Overbay 14/61

Sean Marshall 43/61

Endy Chavez 40/61

Lance Berkman 28/61

I will update in a few days when I get everything sorted to see if I found anymore variations.

The Barajas error cards are well documented and of no extra value. The printing errors are unfortunate, but didn't affect too many cards, luckily.
The team rings that year were awesome, and you got a nice selection, too!
Congrats!

(12-26-2017, 08:58 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: The Barajas error cards are well documented and of no extra value. The printing errors are unfortunate, but didn't affect too many cards, luckily.
The team rings that year were awesome, and you got a nice selection, too!
Congrats!
I know the Barajas are well documented. I was ecstatic to pull any at all since I wanted one so bad. I will keep one of the error numbers and have it sit right next to a non error numbered card.

As for the blue stripe error cards I am not sure if I will keep them or get rid of them.

As for the team rings today I found out that they have one for Todd Helton. I am a Rockies fan so now I want one.

Luckily enough they are somewhat cheap on ebay so I most likely will go there and buy one.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK