`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation Wrap Up

Vacation Wrap Up
A tale of 1/1s, Legoland, McRibs & Jousting - click below!

[Image: 20171124_164541.jpg]

http://www.tanmanbaseballfan.com/2017/12...ap-up.html
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: Vacation Wrap Up
Wow, the Legoland bungalows look really, really cool!
Glad you nailed down that 1/1 Leaf Canseco. Beautiful card!
Personally, I like the Leaf Trinity Pure Glass auto cards. I don't know why, but there's something about them.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-02-2017, 01:09 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, the Legoland bungalows look really, really cool!
Glad you nailed down that 1/1 Leaf Canseco. Beautiful card!
Personally, I like the Leaf Trinity Pure Glass auto cards. I don't know why, but there's something about them.
Leaf seems to do a good job at times when it comes to being extra innovative given their constraints they have to deal with.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

The 1/1 clear card was on top of a box of Allen & Ginter, if I am not mistaken.

What's crazy is that we were at Legoland a few days apart. We have annual passes, as we like just over an hour away. We ended up going on Saturday after Thanksgiving. Our favorite ride there is the flying school coaster in the back, and of course the water park when it's open (they have rafts with Lego pieces you can build on the raft).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-02-2017, 09:52 PM)djohn Wrote: The 1/1 clear card was on top of a box of Allen & Ginter, if I am not mistaken.

What's crazy is that we were at Legoland a few days apart. We have annual passes, as we like just over an hour away. We ended up going on Saturday after Thanksgiving. Our favorite ride there is the flying school coaster in the back, and of course the water park when it's open (they have rafts with Lego pieces you can build on the raft).
That's crazy! Definitely a cool place Smile As for the background - so close. It is a 10x14 jumbo of the 2017 A&G Canseco Smile