`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2017 Prizm Football Numbering?

2017 Prizm Football Numbering?
Hi im kinda new to collecting and something has me a little confused. Ive been collecting prizm football for a few years now. My question is with the difference between the base and prizm. from 1 to 199 there is a listing for prizm (prizms) im talking about the cards that have that rainbow shiny look. Ive got many cards that are numbered from 200 to 300 with that same look which is identical to the cards listed as prizms. What are these cards that i have? Thanks for your time can someone please help me?

RE: 2017 Prizm Football Numbering?
Last year Prizm changed it up. The regular base set is now: veterans 1-200 (no prizm label on back) and rookies 201-300 (prizm label on back). The Prizm Prizms parallel set is actually only 200 cards now (1-200). Meanwhile, the rest of the parallel sets (ie Prizms Green, Prizms Red, etc.) are 300 cards. So basically what I am saying is that even though the base rookies look like Prizms, they are not classified as such. Hope this helps.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: 2017 Prizm Football Numbering?
One other note, card number 120 - Damon Harrison, is a RC, so it's only a Prizm, no regular base card like the others from 1-200.

(11-26-2017, 12:24 AM)sherryromley@gmail.co Wrote: Hi im kinda new to collecting and something has me a little confused. Ive been collecting prizm football for a few years now. My question is with the difference between the base and prizm. from 1 to 199 there is a listing for prizm (prizms) im talking about the cards that have that rainbow shiny look. Ive got many cards that are numbered from 200 to 300 with that same look which is identical to the cards listed as prizms. What are these cards that i have? Thanks for your time can someone please help me?
Collecting Patriots, Red Sox, and Bruins