`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black Friday Break

Black Friday Break
Went to the LCS today to try to help keep him in business. Picked up a Prizm Hobby box, a pack of Phoenix and a pack of Illusions.

Phoenix
Mike Glennon & Michael Strahan base
Trey endrickson RC
Mean Joe Green Power Surge
Yellow or Gold Jim Zorn 21/75

Illusions
These are really cool looking cards with the player and a former player at that position from that team. I can see myself trying to put this set together, will be expensive though. I got:
Prescott/Romo
Stafford/Lane
Jamaal Charles/ Terrell Davis
Maclin/ Steve Smith
Sidney Jones AUTO 49/150

Prizm Box:
Notable RC:
McCaffrey
Watson
Kamara

Notable Prizms:
Rodgers
Mariota
Melvin Gordon

Parallels:
Orange:
Cam Newton
JuJu Smith Schuster
Blue:
Winston
C.J Beathard

Blue Wave Josh McCown /149
Green Swirl Noah Brown /99
Blue Camo Willie Snead 25/25 E-bay 1/1

Insert:
Instant Impact McCaffrey
Class of 2006 Troy Aikman nice looking card with the bust on it I will probably be putting this set together
Super Bowl MVP Fred Biletnikoff
Rookie Introductions McCaffrey

Hits:
Donnell Pumphrey AUTO
Xfractor Solomon Thomas AUTO 41/49
Blue Wave T. J. Watt AUTO 25/149

I also got a free Black Friday pack either for buying a box or spending over $100. It had a Joe Flacco base (ugh) and a Cracked Ice Trubisky 4/25!

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: Black Friday Break
Is the Watt auto for trade? Let me know. Thanks.

Nice cards, but I have to ask, you bought all that and only got 1 Black Friday pack? At my lcs, for that purchase you would have received at least 10 packs....1 for every $15 spent..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(11-25-2017, 08:30 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: Nice cards, but I have to ask, you bought all that and only got 1 Black Friday pack? At my lcs, for that purchase you would have received at least 10 packs....1 for every $15 spent..
His store only got 10 packs total from Panini. He kind of apologized for that but I don;t think he does the kind of business the big shop with group breaks do. He has a room for running Yu gi oh and Pokemon battles and that has helped him stay above water. Online breaks can be fun but they may be the last nail in the coffin of the Local card shop

The Watt Rookie is for trade

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

Nice cracked ice
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice hits!

NICE HITS. SORRY. OUT ONLY 1 BLACK FRIDAY PACK.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).