`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever see a baseball like this one?

Ever see a baseball like this one?
Ive nver seen one have you ? Any info on it?
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Ever see a baseball like this one?
Perfect Game is for amateur baseball (think college and pre-college players who haven't signed MLB contracts yet). I believe they have an annual tournament and Leaf makes has made box sets for the past few years. This baseball was probably made for one of the tournaments, either to be used or sold to fans.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Hmm well mines signed. Think it hurts value or what? lol
Signed by a now retired Yankee

It's not an official (OMLB) ball if that's what you're asking. I don't think it hurts with it being signed. Just a neat piece to have.

(11-15-2017, 04:17 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Hmm well mines signed. Think it hurts value or what? lol
Signed by a now retired Yankee

Ys knew it wasnt a OMLB ball, but its still a nice leather ball like ya say so thats a plus lol

I didn't know if you were asking if it was worse less because it's not an OMLB and a PG ball. That's what I was talking about. I figured you knew it wasn't an OMLB.

(11-15-2017, 05:12 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Ys knew it wasnt a OMLB ball, but its still a nice leather ball like ya say so thats a plus lol

Na just curious if it being signed on this ball compared to a normal ball if it effected value any

Depends on who signed it. Was the player actually associated with Perfect Game, did they ever pitch a perfect game, or was this just a random ball they signed? Compared to an official MLB ball this will have less value. How much less value depends on the questions I just asked, and who the player actually is. If they were associated with Perfect Game or pitched a perfect game then the value difference might be nominal. However if it's just a random ball they signed, then the value will really come down to who the player is and how desirable and rare (i.e. expensive) their autograph is normally.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

Its Jeter, no idea why its on here for

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Who is the authenticity hologram from? That might explain why they used that ball.