`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing off

Signing off
Twenty years on site and am now signing off. My subscription ends 24th November. The trading action does not justify the cost of subscription. Will be deleting all items in my organization shortly after I return from the Toronto Expo.
Thanks to all the great traders (and their many cards that filled numerous holes). Take care and good health too all. Vern

RE: Signing off
Vern,
Will you be on a different site?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(11-05-2017, 06:10 PM)mq13 Wrote: Vern,
Will you be on a different site?
Yes. Same nom de plume.

(11-05-2017, 11:40 PM)veell Wrote: Yes. Same nom de plume.
In our trade LMK where.

[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Great trading with you Vern. See you on the other site Buddy . . .

(11-05-2017, 01:51 PM)veell Wrote: Twenty years on site and am now signing off. My subscription ends 24th November. The trading action does not justify the cost of subscription. Will be deleting all items in my organization shortly after I return from the Toronto Expo.
Thanks to all the great traders (and their many cards that filled numerous holes). Take care and good health too all. Vern
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

It's been great trading with you, I've been thinking of leaving as well.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

(11-10-2017, 03:29 PM)powelldu Wrote: It's been great trading with you, I've been thinking of leaving as well.
Thank you for the appreciation. Enjoyed the many great trades I was part of over the years. Regrettably, since this is an easy to use site, but the cost per trade due to the subscription fee is difficult to justify. Regards . Vern

you have 32 cards i need if you want a last minute trade. Could very well have walked by each other at the expo already. Shy
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

(11-11-2017, 10:08 AM)ntgsportscards Wrote: you have 32 cards i need if you want a last minute trade. Could very well have walked by each other at the expo already. Shy
Sure we can give it a shot. I should be leaving on Sunday sometime after two. I have been spending a lot of my time these first two days at the dollar boxes provided by Jeff and by Kurt. Should be around there again on Sunday. Take care . Vern

Bummer, hate to see you go, we've had some good trades!! Best of luck in the future!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby