`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Fire boxes, blasters, and packs

Topps Fire boxes, blasters, and packs
After having no luck on Sunday, but finding out that the toys coupon would work on cards I decided to go to Target tonight. I am so glad I did as they were fully stocked with Topps Fire. There was even a Bowman Mega box, but after picking it up I could tell that someone had already opened it and taken the 2 Mega Chrome packs out, so I left it on the shelf. All in all, I bought 2 boxes, 4 blasters, and 8 hanging packs.

So far I have opened the packs and blasters and here is what I got:

8 packs:
key RCs: Judge, Benintendi, Tyler Austin, Arcia, Mancini, Reyes
Flame Parallel: Mancini RC, Severino, Nolan Arenado, Daniel Murphy
Orange Parallel: David Price 079/299
Green Parallel: Yu Darvish 041/199, Jacoby Jones 041/199
Blue Chip Parallel base: Brandon Shipley RC, Carons Fulmer RC, Lewis Brinson RC, Gavin Cecchini RC, Nolan Ryan, Verlander, Billy Hamilton, Justin Upton
Monikers Blue Chip Parallel: Gary Carter, Nolan Ryan, Mike Trout, Altuve, Moustakas, Bob Feller, Brandon Belt
Flame Throwers Blue Chip Parallel: Verlander, Herrera, Chris Archer, Andrew Miller
Golden Grabs Blue Chip Parallel: George Springer, Travis Jankowski, Kiermaier
Walk It Off Blue Chip Parallel: Brian Dozier
Fired Up Blue Chip Parallel: Kris Bryant

Overall I was happy with these 8 packs. I landed one of the Gary Carter parallels and a base card of Ivan Rodriguez for my PC. The surprise on the packs is that I was expecting a single Blue Chip parallel, but the blue chip parallels ran about 3 per pack, 1 base parallel and 2 insert parallels, which was nice.

Blaster Box #1:
key RCs: Moncada, Tyler Austin, Mancini
Flame Parallel: Moncada RC, Jon Lester
Orange Parallel: Eddie Mathews 115/299
Green Parallel: Freddie Freeman 085/199
Gold Minted Parallel base: Bellinger RC, Renfroe RC, Arrieta, Brooks Robinson
Monikers Gold Minted Parallel: Gary Carter
Golden Grabs Gold Minted Parallel: Votto
Walk It Off Gold Minted Parallel: Justin Upton

Definitely happy with this box, especially the gold minted Bellinger and another Gary Carter parallel for my collection.

Blaster Box #2:
key RCs: Moncada, Bregman, Gurriel
Flame Parallel: Jose Canseco
Green Parallel: Lou Gehrig 080/199
Gold Minted Parallel base: Roberto Clemente, Phil Niekro, Goldschmidt, Sale
Monikers Gold Minted Parallel: Rizzuto, DeGrom
Flame Throwers Gold Minted Parallel: Kershaw
Walk It Off Gold Minted Parallel: Tyler Naquin

Blaster Box #3
key RCs: Moncada, Tyler Austin
Flame Parallel: Ryne Sandberg
Orange Parallel: Maikel Franco 295/299
Green Parallel: Aaron Boone 013/199
Gold Minted Parallel base: Ted Williams, Pettitte, Cueto, Trea Turner
Monikers Gold Minted Parallel: Mark Mcgwire, Sydergaard
Flame Throwers Gold Minted Parallel: Betances
Walk It Off Gold Minted Parallel: Pujols

Blaster Box #4
key RCs: Judge, Bellinger, Ian Happ
Flame Parallel: Steven Matz
Green Parallel: Roberto Osuna 047/199
Gold Minted Parallel base: Josh Bell RC, Ryan Braun, Stephen Piscotty, Adam Jones
Monikers Gold Minted Parallel: Ryne Sandberg, Brooks Robinson
Flame Throwers Gold Minted Parallel: Strasburg
Golden Grabs Gold Minted Parallel: Byron Buxton

So the blasters started off strong and ended nice in terms of RCs. Now I am going to take a little break before busting into the 2 boxes.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Topps Fire boxes, blasters, and packs
Nice stuff!! Good Luck on the two boxes!!

Box #1:
key RCs: Benintendi, Swanson, Josh Bell, Orlando Arcia, Alex Reyes, Brandon Shipley
Flame Parallel: Vogelback RC, Frank Thomas, Strasburg, Roberto Osuna, Andrew Miller
Orange Parallel: Bryce Harper 259/299, Ivan Rodriguez 274/299, Freddie Freeman 210/299
Green Parallel: Ellsbury 063/199
Purple Parallel: Arrieta 60/99
Monikers: David Ortiz, Frank Thomas, Ozzie Smith, Rich Gossage
Flame Throwers: Scherzer, Carlos Martinez
Golden Grabs: Votto, Jankowski
Fired Up: Kris Bryant
Walk It Off: Pujols
Relics: Alex Reyes 38/50
Autographs: Jharel Cotton 265/500

I definitely like the look of the basic inserts over the Gold Minted and Blue Chip parallels in the other packs. I landed an Ivan Rodriguez parallel for my PC which was nice and finally landed a base of Gary Carter (now I need a 2nd one for my PC, as this will be going toward the set).
Box #2:
key RCs: Bregman, Gurriel, Moncada, Matt Olson, Swanson, Tyler Austin, Brandon Shipley, Luke Weaver
Flame Parallel: Rob Zastryzny RC, Reggie Jackson, Ichiro, Schwarber, Kyle Hendricks
Orange Parallel: Gehrig 064/299, McCovey 034/299, Votto 228/299
Green Parllel: Piazza 079/199, Verlander 061/199
Monikers: Trout, Bob Feller, Moustakas, Belt
Flame Throwers: Betances
Golden Grabs: Bogaerts, Buxton
Walk It Off: Pujols, Freddie Freeman
Fired Up: Trout
Relics: Ryon Healy 23/25
Autographs: Jharel Cotton 323/500

The last box was interesting as I hit a lot of base cards that I hadn't gotten before, which means I am closer to the set. However getting another Cotton auto in back to back boxes was less than thrilling. I am going to start sorting the cards tomorrow evening to see how close I am to the set. I am probably going to try for the base set and the basic insert sets as well, as they look really nice.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

Congrats on finding those! If you decide not to do the Flame set I'd be interested in yours. Gonna try to put that set together. Also interested in your Tigers parallels. Thanks!

Nice. Love the looks of those cards. Guess I'm going to have to drag myself over to Target and see what all this hoopla is about. Smile
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(10-11-2017, 12:18 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Congrats on finding those! If you decide not to do the Flame set I'd be interested in yours. Gonna try to put that set together. Also interested in your Tigers parallels. Thanks!
I am going to do the base set and probably the basic insert sets, but not any of the parallels. Once Topps Fire is added in ORG I can put the ones I have in there, but I won't be able to trade right away as my subscription has lapsed and I am waiting for a good deal before renewing again.

Had to go to the other side of town this evening and stopped at the Target there. Found another stash of Topps Fire boxes, so I bought all 3 of the $70 boxes and left the blasters and packs this time. While I enjoyed opening the blasters and packs, I wish they had the regular inserts and not just the Gold and Blue parallels of them, as I want to try to complete the base insert sets. I will create a new thread with what I get out of the 3 boxes I bought tonight.

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK