`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target - coupon for cards

Target - coupon for cards
There is currently a promotion at Target for $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 for toys. You have to text a code to get it, but the info is in the store in the toy aisles. It supposedly is in the Target app as well. I also noticed the deal online too. Why am I posting this here, because the code works for cards too.
Perfect timing if you can find Bowman Mega boxes or Topps Fire boxes.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Target - coupon for cards
(10-10-2017, 08:26 AM)djohn Wrote: There is currently a promotion at Target for $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 for toys. You have to text a code to get it, but the info is in the store in the toy aisles. It supposedly is in the Target app as well. I also noticed the deal online too. Why am I posting this here, because the code works for cards too.
Perfect timing if you can find Bowman Mega boxes or Topps Fire boxes.
I went to target today and they had 9 mega boxes. Bought them all. Did not know about the promo. Can I still get it you think?

Doubt it, as stores rarely allow discounts to be applied to previous purchases, but you could always try.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

Thank you my friend!
You saved me $35 today on 3 two-hit-boxes of Fire Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-10-2017, 06:00 PM)djohn Wrote: Doubt it, as stores rarely allow discounts to be applied to previous purchases, but you could always try.
I went back and they did give me $25 back. Pretty cool.

(10-12-2017, 12:20 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: I went back and they did give me $25 back. Pretty cool.
That's great. Congrats on saving some money.
(10-11-2017, 11:47 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thank you my friend!
You saved me $35 today on 3 two-hit-boxes of Fire Smile
In case you go back, you can use the $25 off multiple times. I ended up buying the $70 box plus a blaster and two hanger packs. It essentially made the blaster and 2 hanger packs come out to ~$5 total. I did this twice, so I know using the coupon multiple times works.

Oh damn, I wish I would have known about this a week ago. I bought like $300 worth of Topps Fire.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(10-12-2017, 11:20 AM)hempick Wrote: Oh damn, I wish I would have known about this a week ago. I bought like $300 worth of Topps Fire.
I think the coupon is just for this week, so it wouldn't have worked last week.

(10-12-2017, 11:41 AM)djohn Wrote: I think the coupon is just for this week, so it wouldn't have worked last week.
Good point.

Well, I went out to see if my local Targets had anything worthwhile and amazingly enough, they did!

I got some more Topps Fire at my closest Target and then at the one that is a bit further away I scored 3 Bowman Mega Boxes! (Never saw them before today!)

Glad I checked the boards today. Thanks for the tip!

Can't wait to bust all this stuff open.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

For all of those using this tip to save money on Topps Fire boxes, please keep me in mind if you land any parallels of Gary Carter or Ivan Rodriguez in your boxes. They both have base cards and Carter has a Monikers card. So far I have the blue and gold parallel of the Gary Carter Monikers insert.