`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 2017 heritage high number cards

Looking for 2017 heritage high number cards
After hurricane Maria hit Puerto Ricomimhad to take a break from collecting. At the moment I am getting back on track and looking for 2017 heritage high number and some SPmfro m base set. Send me PM or trade offers.
I will b shipping by the end of next week. The post office is getting back on track after the hurricane and their opera is reduce.
Thanks

RE: Looking for 2017 heritage high number cards
(09-30-2017, 09:10 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: After hurricane Maria hit Puerto Ricomimhad to take a break from collecting. At the moment I am getting back on track and looking for 2017 heritage high number and some SPmfro m base set. Send me PM or trade offers.
I will b shipping by the end of next week. The post office is getting back on track after the hurricane and their opera is reduce.
Thanks
Glad you're ok. I can't help with this but I still owe you for those two rc's you sent me a while back

what numbers do you need

great to hear your ok
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Great news to hear you're okay. I've got a few Heritage HN (about 4-5 packs worth probably). Shoot me a needs list, and I'll see what I have. I also have a couple of the SPs.

Glad ur safe bud! I have a few duplicate high # sp's if u want to take a look. Also have plenty of high # base dupes not loaded. If you can send me your needs I can see what I have.