`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'15 Tribute Special Edition 2-Case Break...HOF's GALORE!!!

RE: '15 Tribute Special Edition 2-Case Break...HOF's GALORE!!!
(09-16-2017, 07:25 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: What would you be after for that Mariano (like the McGrif in Jays uni too).
Also like the Carlton in the Phillies uni.
I'll give you a look, buddy!

(09-17-2017, 08:34 AM)orainpa Wrote: What an awesome break my friend. The cards are gorgeous.
Thank ya, Ora! Always appreciate hearing from you!

(09-17-2017, 12:30 PM)ounagi Wrote: very awesome break congrats
Thanks a lot, sure was a blast to bust!

(09-17-2017, 01:17 PM)zeprock Wrote: OMG! I love this product! What beautiful cards. Sad that's it's priced way out of my price range but I can still drool.
HaHa, yeah its a fave of mine for sure I busted 3 cases of it this year. But I got to admit it ain't really in my price range either, that's why I got to get it on credit (it's the American Way!)

(09-17-2017, 05:48 PM)aprirr Wrote: Great stuff! I would be interested in any of the Younts. Thanks!
I'll give you a look, my man!

(09-18-2017, 10:47 AM)flamethrower Wrote: Check me for the Dale Murphy Auto, Thanks!
I'll give you a look!

(09-18-2017, 08:16 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: Real nice break!! I would love a shot at the two Freemans and Chipper but wont be back in the states till December.
Unfortunately John I've already moved the Chipper but I still have the Freemans chances are I probably still would, so be sure to hit me up when you get back home and I probably will have more Braves to choose from cause I'll busting another case or two of different stuff between now and then. Safe Travels!

[Image: Kzea5ph.png]

"Avoid the Clap" - Jimmy Dugan

offer sent. have higher end not listed for trade so if you dont see anything let me know
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Wow!!!! Awesome break....Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thanks bud. Yeah im stuck in Kuwait for the next month not sure where im heading for November but it has to be better than here.

wow amazing stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks for another superstar trade
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Trade request sent.

Incredible amount of SuperStar hits!!! Congrats on an awesome double case break!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.