Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice work by Panini

Nice work by Panini
Hello all,

I sent in a QA issue with a jumbo box of 2017 Score I bought and received a response very, very quickly. The box guaranteed 4 autos and usually has a few numbered cards as well. In my box I got one numbered auto, that's it. I filed and sent in a QA report. The issue was acknowledged quickly and a week later I got the cards below. Very happy with what they sent, could have been worse.

Now if they would fill my two 4 year old redemptions all would be great. They are nobody autos but I am curious to see how long Panini let's them linger around.

[Image: IMG_1763_zpsqgu30wfy.jpg]

RE: Nice work by Panini
Likely much better than you would have gotten in the box had it had the four autographs

Not bad! Glad they got to you quickly!

Regarding your older redemptions, call them and let them know you would like replacements. I had a Cierre Wood (basically crap) that was over a year old, though it was from a 2013 product. He asked me what I would like. I told him I collect Aggies and he mentioned Mike Evans. Ended up getting a 2017 Panini Mike Evans auto /25 a few weeks later. Beats the hell out of Cierre.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

That Kizer could be pretty decent ... he'll probably start this year!

Glad to see they got back to you quickly.

(08-25-2017, 10:38 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That Kizer could be pretty decent ... he'll probably start this year!

Glad to see they got back to you quickly.
He has already gotten the starting job they said.

Glad you had a good experience with Panini. I have several old redemptions myself that have been going for 6+ months. Do they always ask you what you want for a replacement or is it sometimes random?
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU

In my case, when I asked for a replacement the rep asked my what I collected. If they don't, just mention it yourself. They usually give you something with a similar BV.

(08-27-2017, 08:06 AM)ryane007 Wrote: He has already gotten the starting job they said.

Glad you had a good experience with Panini. I have several old redemptions myself that have been going for 6+ months. Do they always ask you what you want for a replacement or is it sometimes random?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.

(08-27-2017, 08:18 AM)dogger99 Wrote: In my case, when I asked for a replacement the rep asked my what I collected. If they don't, just mention it yourself. They usually give you something with a similar BV.
Ok thanks. The two cards I've been waiting on are actually both Redskins cards since I collect them, so seeing that you collect them too I figured I'd share what they are

2013 Jordan Reed Panini Black Rookie Signature Materials Prime Platinum /10 (Redeemed 1/21/17)
2016 Darrell Green Classics Buyback Autograph /15 (redeemed 2/14/17)
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU

It is great to see quick, honest responses like this in the hobby.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Darrell Green is one that I collect. Jealous of that buyback. Dont' really collect current Redskins, just the ones that played in the 70's to early 90's. With free agency, you never know how long they will be on the team. I have a 2013 Contenders Rookie Ticket PRS Variation Jordan Reed that I redeemed back on 4/13/17, so not too long ago.
(08-27-2017, 09:44 AM)ryane007 Wrote: Ok thanks. The two cards I've been waiting on are actually both Redskins cards since I collect them, so seeing that you collect them too I figured I'd share what they are

2013 Jordan Reed Panini Black Rookie Signature Materials Prime Platinum /10 (Redeemed 1/21/17)
2016 Darrell Green Classics Buyback Autograph /15 (redeemed 2/14/17)