`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Walmart online exclusive set

New Walmart online exclusive set
I read an article from Beckett regarding an online exclusive set from Walmart and tried to buy it but Walmart's website said that the item is unavailable for delivery or pick-up in my area. Has anyone been able to order these?

If you're not familiar with the set, it's a "bundle deal" which includes a blaster and rack pack and the exclusive set. It's available with 2017 Allen & Ginter and 2017 Stadium Club. The price for the A&G was under $20, so I thought it was a great deal considering the blaster alone costs $20 in the store. Stadium Club wasn't as good of a deal though since it's over $30. Below is a link to the A&G bundle for those that didn't see the link in Beckett's article.
Link to A&G bundle on Walmart.com

I know outside links to purchase items could be against the ToS of the boards, however I am hoping that since Beckett listed this same link on their main page that it would be ok for me to do here.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: New Walmart online exclusive set
Yeah, hmm, that A&G bundle does seem like a really good deal. Odd that they would charge less for it online than in store.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel