`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best places online to buy hobby boxes.

RE: Best places online to buy hobby boxes.
This post didn't age well lol

Makes me wonder why JP even had to dig it up.

Don't blame me - static1999 started it

jplarson Wrote:Don't blame me - static1999 started it
LOL, you are correct, my bad

The best place to buy online is RetailsharksRUs.con

Provide them your mother's maiden name, place of birth, Social Security Number, bank account and credit card information, PINs, passwords, and ownership of your first born and they might possibly sell you a "pre-screened" Mosiac blaster at 10X the actual price.

ZSDOne Wrote:The best place to buy online is RetailsharksRUs.con

Provide them your mother's maiden name, place of birth, Social Security Number, bank account and credit card information, PINs, passwords, and ownership of your first born and they might possibly sell you a "pre-screened" Mosiac blaster at 10X the actual price.
Man, where do I sign up???

ZSDOne Wrote:The best place to buy online is RetailsharksRUs.con

Lol!

wow. my bad, didnt realize how old the post was....
things have really changed.....its crazy....
i stopped collecting in about 2014...(football hobby)
i got the itch, bc of covid lol....

ive bought 4 boxes from multiple places and 2 were resealed.....
really sucks

im just happy i was obsessed with 2011 chrome back then....
i dont know if i could ever see hits like that again.....esp. #d cards
those are my fav.....and i got a stack too big to afford the toploaders to put them in lol...

Unfortunately, it seems like 2019 was the last good year to buy cards (and probably really 2017, because Mahomes was just another prospect in 2017) although the prices for hobby boxes seem destined for a Mighty Fall once people realize that you don't pay over MVP/Super Bowl winner/Hall of Famer prices for rookie QBs and even at $100, most hobby boxes are losers.

Really, the best thing to do now is just buy cheap single cards of what you like - get those smaller P.C. items - the defensive players, the draft busts, fill in some items from older sets - vintage is still relatively cheap - you can get vintage cards of H.O.F. players for much less than a rookie wide out now - and in five years, the vintage card of the H.O.F. player isn't going to lose value. While that hot rookie wide out's card might be clos to worthless - I just got a Martavis Bryant auto card for $3 for my Clemson collection.

static1999 Wrote:wow. my bad, didnt realize how old the post was....
things have really changed.....its crazy....
i stopped collecting in about 2014...(football hobby)
i got the itch, bc of covid lol....

ive bought 4 boxes from multiple places and 2 were resealed.....
really sucks

im just happy i was obsessed with 2011 chrome back then....
i dont know if i could ever see hits like that again.....esp. #d cards
those are my fav.....and i got a stack too big to afford the toploaders to put them in lol...
Just giving you the business ... I always get a kick out of old threads being dug up.

Sorry to hear about the re-sealed boxes ... 2020 has brought on another level of dooshery to the hobby.