`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Jhonas Enroth PC

RE: My Jhonas Enroth PC
That's a solid card and an even more solid move by Brett.

(11-03-2023, 11:46 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That's a solid card and an even more solid move by Brett.
Oh most definitely. Solid move from a solid dude! Glad he was able to help me land this card for my collection.

Late 2023 has been shaping up better than expected when it comes to the Enroth card collection. After seeing this card find a home in various player/team collections over the years, I had thought I'd never be able to find my own a copy due to the scarce print run. Today that all changed when I finally was able to welcome this sweet quad patch card into the collection.

2009-10 Upper Deck The Cup Quad Patches 1/5 - Jonas Gustavsson/ Anttii Niemi/ Jhonas Enroth/ Devan Dubnyk

[Image: 2009-2010-upper-deck-the-cup-goalie-quad...l_orig.jpg]

Enjoy the latest update!

I forgot to update this thread with my newest pickup from the Toronto Expo, which is a sweet Toronto Maple Leafs official game puck, autographed nicely in gold.

I was surprised when I saw this sitting at a booth in the front row. Not too many of these autographed Leaf pucks floating around out there. Score!

[Image: jhonas-enroth-autographed-toronto-maple-...1700093155]

I think they’re very underrated, the autos usually pop on the black backgrounds and the pens usually take well to the surface.

(01-13-2024, 06:21 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think they’re very underrated, the autos usually pop on the black backgrounds and the pens usually take well to the surface.
Thanks you!

First update of 2024! Not sure how many updates I'll have this year, but here we are... another year, another update :beer:

Nothing fancy this time around. Just something "new" with a Young Guns graded by KSA.

[Image: 2009-10-ud-jhonas-enroth-yg-rookie-card-...y_orig.jpg]

Updating the collection with my 74th Enroth 1/1 card:

2009-10 Upper Deck The Cup Rookie Masterpieces UD Black Lettermen Autographed Cyan Printing Plate 1/1

[Image: small-scan-2009-10-upper-deck-the-cup-pr...y_orig.jpg]

This is the 24th rookie-year printing plate from The Cup. So glad to find another. This card was up for auction over in Stoockholm, Sweden. Very cool to find a card from Enroth's hometown!

Very nice!