147 Cameron Meredith - top healthy receiver by default
181 Jay Cutler - cut
231 Alshon Jeffery - signed with Eagles
245 Josh Sitton
271 Pernell McPhee - Missed 7 games in 2016
279 Jordan Howard
284 Danny Trevathan - IR week 12
319 Tracy Porter - cut

Sitton makes a nice add in his first Bears appearance on cardboard. Jordan Howard will be a favorite in year two, Meredith is a rising player, and hopefully McPhee and Howard can avoid potential FA bust status.

Otherwise, yikes, pretty brutal checklist with more than a third not going to be on the roster in 2017. I would have liked to seen safety Amos in there instead of Porter and.... uhh, I dunno maybe the punter O'Donnell? I hope we have a good draft!

RE: 2017 Score Checklist a bummer for Bears fans
What do you think bears do in the draft?

Let's review the further desolation of this checklist...

7 Zach Miller
18 Jeremy Langford
48 Eddie Royal
147 Cameron Meredith
181 Jay Cutler
231 Alshon Jeffery
245 Josh Sitton
271 Pernell McPhee
279 Jordan Howard
284 Danny Trevathan
319 Tracy Porter

Of the 11 guys on the checklist, 5 are still with the Bears, 6 if you count Cameron Meredith. Of the 5, only 1 was drafted by the Bears. It's gonna be another brutal season.

That's a tough list!

So are they renaming your team the "Barely Theres"?

(09-04-2017, 09:17 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: So are they renaming your team the "Barely Theres"?
I have heard that one before, but I'm old, I was born in Chicago, and I live 30 minutes from Green Bay now.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-05-2017, 05:34 PM)jonathani Wrote: I have heard that one before, but I'm old, I was born in Chicago, and I live 30 minutes from Green Bay now.
Honestly, I had never heard that before, though I don't claim that it was clever or anything. Ha!

I have been fortunate that even in really bad years the Vikings have not taken on a bad nickname in the press. The only embarrassment I remember is when Les Steckel was the coach for a year and we finished 4-12.

Falcons week 1. What about Trubisky on your list?
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums