`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digging through old stuff...Brady RC find :)

Digging through old stuff...Brady RC find :)
Was digging through some of my old stuff and am now beyond proud that my 14 year old self had the wherewithal to throw this bad boy in a case.

The case itself has a little wear on it but better that than the card. Time to get it graded!

[Image: IMG_2483_zpssr30kgu4.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2485_zps6tsdldi1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2484_zpssrvefncy.jpg]

RE: Digging through old stuff...Brady RC find :)
Nicely done!

(06-29-2017, 02:06 PM)savagenate Wrote: Nicely done!
Thanks very much! Loving it.

Sweet! I had no idea what those were going for till I did a eBay search. Wow. Congrats!!! Makes me want to go digging.

(06-29-2017, 10:08 PM)danieljames84 Wrote: Sweet! I had no idea what those were going for till I did a eBay search. Wow. Congrats!!! Makes me want to go digging.
Right?? I had no idea either until a quick search showed me what it could be valued at. Thanks! Doing more digging soon. Hope yours turns up some treasure!

Nice find! I remember way back (believe it was '03 or so) shuffling through a 5000-ct box of commons I was about to put out in a garage sale and found a Brady RC from 2000 Fleer (dual-player with some random TE that probably didn't make the team)...obviously at 12 or so years old when I pulled it from the pack, I just thought "some random 6th round QB..." and threw it in there.

Nice! I recently went through my old boxes and pulled all the Brady cards aside (mostly 02/03)... was very happy with their sale price! Wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon right after the Super Bowl, sale prices from February are preposterous.

EDIT: Good luck on the grade... a PSA 10 recently sold for over $1500 :O
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(07-01-2017, 04:50 AM)semperbm1463 Wrote: Nice find! I remember way back (believe it was '03 or so) shuffling through a 5000-ct box of commons I was about to put out in a garage sale and found a Brady RC from 2000 Fleer (dual-player with some random TE that probably didn't make the team)...obviously at 12 or so years old when I pulled it from the pack, I just thought "some random 6th round QB..." and threw it in there.
That's awesome! Just when I thought my younger self was a total moron, I went and had to do something smart. Did you end up selling the Brady?
(07-01-2017, 09:33 AM)c squared Wrote: Nice! I recently went through my old boxes and pulled all the Brady cards aside (mostly 02/03)... was very happy with their sale price! Wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon right after the Super Bowl, sale prices from February are preposterous.

EDIT: Good luck on the grade... a PSA 10 recently sold for over $1500 :O
Oh wow that's awesome! I love old finds like that.

And yeahhhhhh untouched redemption cards get like an 8.5 so I'm sure it'll get graded at like a -5 or something. Thanks tho!

AWESOME FIND, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(07-03-2017, 09:54 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: AWESOME FIND, CONGRATS!
Thanks very much!!