`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Topps Archives

2017 Topps Archives
I usually like Archives, besides having modern players, it also has retired players from back in my day, late 50's and 60's. In this respect I think Archives is pretty good this year. Also, I like seeing the different designs again, this year Topps used 2 of my favorites (1960 and 1992). I like the horizontal format of the 1960 design and I like the stadium photo on the back of the 1992 design.

I know this next BIG gripe is one that a lot of us have had in the past and probably in the future too, unless something drastic changes. My two autographs were Kevin Seitzer and Dave Magadan.

Come on Topps, really? Of course I only have bad luck (my dad used to tease me by saying if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all. That sure sums it up when I hope to get a good pull. I understand there is a John Sterling auto in this product. I figured I wouldn't pull one, but come on Topps, I couldn't even pull one (or even 2) that would be good enough to trade. Like I said, REALLY TOPPS?

Ok, did want to mention, I'd love to trade for the Jeter foil stamp cards. I pulled 2 silvers and 1 green. I see there's other colors too. So I'll see how many dups I get when I collate the set, and if anyone has any and wants to trade, you can check out my organizer.

Thanks for reading and I'm hoping thanks for trading.

Brian
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: 2017 Topps Archives
I might pick up a few blasters of these to try and get a Nolan Ryan out of them. The kid is in London on a school band trip for the next 8 days and I need to do something to keep my worried mind occupied! If I find any blasters, you know any Jeter foil cards I pull are all yours, Brian!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: 2017 Topps Archives
Thanks Aaron, I will appreciate any help you can give me. There is also a variation of his main set card, it will be #300. I'm jealous, we never got to go anywhere like that when I was school. But I understand why you would worry.

Brian

(06-13-2017, 04:18 PM)aprirr Wrote: I might pick up a few blasters of these to try and get a Nolan Ryan out of them. The kid is in London on a school band trip for the next 8 days and I need to do something to keep my worried mind occupied! If I find any blasters, you know any Jeter foil cards I pull are all yours, Brian!
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]