`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have any higher end Nomar Mazara cards they are looking to sell or trade?

Anyone have any higher end Nomar Mazara cards they are looking to sell or trade?
My Mazara collection is steadily getting larger but looking for more cards that are on the higher end such as short print or /1, /5, /10, /15/ /25.

I've got a good mix of things to trade but also have cash for the right cards. I need to update my list and add the 2 cases of 2017 Elite Draft Football I opened a few weeks ago.
Beltre and Gallo are of interest to me as well
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

RE: Anyone have any higher end Nomar Mazara cards they are looking to sell or trade?
I have a 2016 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Auto of Mazara. Interested in selling only.

(05-19-2017, 06:59 PM)treywatts@gmail.com Wrote: My Mazara collection is steadily getting larger but looking for more cards that are on the higher end such as short print or /1, /5, /10, /15/ /25.

I've got a good mix of things to trade but also have cash for the right cards. I need to update my list and add the 2 cases of 2017 Elite Draft Football I opened a few weeks ago.
Beltre and Gallo are of interest to me as well
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

RE: Anyone have any higher end Nomar Mazara cards they are looking to sell or trade?
(05-29-2017, 10:58 AM)slimreinecke Wrote: I have a 2016 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Auto of Mazara. Interested in selling only.
Let me check if I've got that one...
Let me know what you are looking to get for it. Graded?
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott