`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 box - 2017 Historic Autographs Ink'd Threads - a great Card from out of left field

1 box - 2017 Historic Autographs Ink'd Threads - a great Card from out of left field
I stopped off at the D&A Megastore yesterday to see what was going on, and find out about the next upcoming card show. Saw that they had a few new memorabilia products, so I bought this and a box of Hit Parade Football jersey (which I'll list in the Football section).

Nobody had seen one of these opened yet, so I took the dive. This product is multi-sport, and even has randomly inserted "Star Trek" gold uniform tops signed by William Shatner himself!

Here it is!

[Image: 20170519_125646_zpsr75csvuf.jpeg]

And inside...

[Image: 20170519_125752_zpsuy5c3u35.jpeg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: 1 box - 2017 Historic Autographs Ink'd Threads - a great Card from out of left field
(05-19-2017, 12:59 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: I stopped off at the D&A Megastore yesterday to see what was going on, and find out about the next upcoming card show. Saw that they had a few new memorabilia products, so I bought this and a box of Hit Parade Football jersey (which I'll list in the Football section).

Nobody had seen one of these opened yet, so I took the dive. This product is multi-sport, and even has randomly inserted "Star Trek" gold uniform tops signed by William Shatner himself!

Here it is!

[Image: 20170519_125646_zpsr75csvuf.jpeg]

And inside...

[Image: 20170519_125752_zpsuy5c3u35.jpeg]
Sweet!! He has one of the best looking autographs out there. I'm jealous! Being a Cardinals fan, if I bought one of those I would never get one like that.

RE: 1 box - 2017 Historic Autographs Ink'd Threads - a great Card from out of left field
Really nice man! Congrats!

I would be too temped to wear it. Smile. Awesome pick up of a classy ball player. Congrats.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-20-2017, 01:15 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I would be too temped to wear it. Smile. Awesome pick up of a classy ball player. Congrats.
Wearing that uni would make you run faster. . . . I think.
Awesome piece of memorabilia.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Great looking auto jersey. Congratulations.