`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991 Bob Evans Hoops Cleveland Cavs team set

1991 Bob Evans Hoops Cleveland Cavs team set
Anyone know anything about this set? Saw it at a local card shop as well as the Hall of Fame set I asked about previously and the owner said they are very hard to find as well. Includes 12 cards including Terrell Brandon, Steve Kerr, etc. They look just like the 1991-92 Hoops issues but the are numbered 1-12 on the back. The checklist says they were distributed 2 at a time at Bob Evans restaurants in the Cleveland area with any purchase of $5 or more for a limited time of 6 weeks. He has the complete set of all 12 cards. I was skeptical but I have searched the Beckett database, Ebay, and other outlets and I can't find the set or any of the cards for sale anywhere. Sorry, I don't have a photo at this time. Any help is appreciated!

RE: 1991 Bob Evans Hoops Cleveland Cavs team set
Over the years there have been a number of team/sponsor-specific releases outside of the major sets. Beckett does not have all of these sets listed (unfortunately). Seeing as how the set was only released over a limited time and to just one specific restaurant chain .... it's possible that this is a very limited set.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: 1991 Bob Evans Hoops Cleveland Cavs team set
If you, or someone you know, likes historical Cavs, nail it. Who knows when you'll find one again?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.