IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG Trade Group - May 2017 - several teams available for new members

RE: BCCG Trade Group - May 2017 - several teams available for new members
Sparty glad you got them. Hoped you enjoyed. Thanks for the update

Received my May 2017 trade package from Sambo22, very nice package! Here are highlights-
 photo sambo22_zpsrn8ndiii.jpg
Sam, your package should be going out in a day or two.
Thank you very much for the awesome package!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Glad you liked it. Sorry you had to wait a bit.

WONDERFUL PACKAGE BY fizzix6942. HE SHOWED SOME EMMITT & AIKMAN LOVE. HAD A COUPLE DORSETTS, STAUBACH & TOM LANDRY. WENT 3 ERAS OF COWBOYS PRETTY SWEET. THANX fizzix6942. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GO OUT LATEST BY SATURDAY. HAVE 1 CARD THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Sparty got your package. Thanks alot. You did well, but I definitely owe you one, next time we get matched up again.

In for June , Lions please. Would take current Tigers too if low on Lions.
Photobucket

Got my package from templesportscards (George) and gotta say he hooked it up big time. Lots of random years and players and elways I didn't have. Thanks so much for the gotsis auto and Booker GU. You really didn't have to do that. Love the ware refractor also. Like I said he sent a ton of cards and I appreciate it very much George. Thank you

maizenblue73175 - Got the package today. Awesome mix of players. Love the Glenn Gronk rookie Auto. Now I need to find a Dan and Chris rook auto's to go w/my Rob! Lots I didn't already have like the Edelman rookie and the Brady Bowman to name just a few. Thanks!