`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-bay selling guide

RE: E-bay selling guide
(04-18-2017, 08:49 PM)wilsonsportscards Wrote: I am just curious. I always put tape across the tops of the top loader. However, I folder it over on itself so there is a pull tab. I have never had any complaints and when I have tested it it's always pulled off. I also put them in a team bag, and put them between cardboard and in a bubble mailer.

Do you guys normally leave them in the top loader and just put them in a team bag?
In a toploader, painter tape over the top and secured inside the invoice folded over. I only use team bags for lower value cards mailed together without toploaders. Scotch tape with a pull tab is nice but can still leave residue on plastic.

(04-18-2017, 09:06 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Scotch tape with a pull tab is nice but can still leave residue on plastic.
This is the difference. When I get a card I always put it in a new top loader. I then save the old top loader to ship a trade out. I have never really given it much thought that someone might want to use the top loader in their collection.
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

(04-18-2017, 08:49 PM)wilsonsportscards Wrote: I am just curious. I always put tape across the tops of the top loader. However, I folder it over on itself so there is a pull tab. I have never had any complaints and when I have tested it it's always pulled off. I also put them in a team bag, and put them between cardboard and in a bubble mailer.

Do you guys normally leave them in the top loader and just put them in a team bag?
Use a piece of paper or post it note on the top of the top loader. The problem isn't always getting the tape off, but more often the card sliding up and getting stuck to the tape. One of my biggest pet peeves.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

I will use the paper. if you use a top loader and team bag is the team bag enough to keep them from sliding out of the top loader? I am using a team bag anyway.....
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different