`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hungry to open some packs

RE: Hungry to open some packs
(04-06-2017, 03:31 PM)evolb909 Wrote: If you want to get something locally to hold you over until the Prizm arrives, maybe try Wal-Mart or Meijer. I've been seeing alot of FB blasters marked down including 2015 Topps Chrome with the guaranteed Rookie Jersey. Probably quite a bit of color possibilities there also...

I know you said you already have Topps & Bowman baseball but have I've been seeing alot of marked down value racks of 2015 Topps Series 2, Update Series and Allen & Ginter. All are a great value at that price and you have a decent shot at some Kris Bryant rookies if nothing else. Bought 2 series 2 racks at Meijer last week and both had the Bryant RC... The Target re-packs have been popping out 2015 Heritage High Numbers and regular packs as well as Gypsy Queen and Stadium Club. (** sorry, just read the part where you don't like Heritage!)

Just pulled a 2016 Heritage Bazooka /25 a few days ago from a Target re-pack. Also from retail this year I've pulled 2x 2015 Heritage minis /100 (Cano & David Wright), a 2015 Topps Throwback Variation Kris Bryant, 2015 Update Correa Dugout SP...

FYI, the odds on the 2015 Update Value Racks are fairly generous (especially compared to 2017 Topps 1!): Snow Camo- 1:24, Pink- 1:47, Photo Variation SP- 1:13, Stat Back Variation- 1:19, Throwback variations- 1:2, Hidden Gem Parallel- 1:63, All-Star Stitches- 1:43, Gold- 1:2, Rainbow- 1:3.... Not too shabby.
Thanks for the info! I purchased 5 boxes of 2015 Prizm Draft from Blowout Cards that are on the way, so that should take care of my hunger until June when my biggest purchase ever arrives (case of 2017 Finest).

RE: Hungry to open some packs
No problem... Yeah Blowout ships fast so you should be feeding that hunger in no time!