`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back after a year off.

back after a year off.
Hows it going fellas. Im back after a year off. Basically just waiting patiently for my background to clear for Dallas PD. I quit my job and decided to just go to school and collect my GI Bill until I leave for the academy, it allows me the opportunity to get in better physical shape before 8 and a half months of hell. lol.

Anyways, so since I am just sitting at home and going to the gym twice a day, I am pretty much bored. So here I am back in it.

Im looking to build on my Mark Trumbo and Mike Trout collection or Angels in general. Please if you see something in my organizer, send in the trade so I can get back into this hobby before I have to take another year off lol.

Trading anything in my organizer except for Angels and my 2 Oscar Tavares autos (unless its an Angel card I cant refuse!)

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

RE: back after a year off.
welcome back!! I was just wondering the other day, is there an age limit to join the academy?? lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s