`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello All,

It seems that this group is getting smaller by the day. My OPG expires this Sunday and I currently do not have plans on renewing. I do not see the value of the OPG anymore. Beckett accumulates their data based on Ebay and other sites Sales. It takes them longer to post prices and when they do they use the same format from previous years.

We all can utilize old Prices Guides and figure the cost of Stats, Super Stars & etc.

I will not have the capability to respond to trades. Thursday 03/16/17 will be the last day I make any trades.

Thanks to All.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Offline
I'm with you. I left the site about a year ago & found another site that accumulates card sales data on eBay for FREE. I can't post the name here, or else my post will vanish without a trace.

I still check in from time to time, but you are right about the shrinking numbers & dwindling forum posts. The matchmaker is a HUGE disappointment & the odd site "maintenance" seems to be starting up all over again. Regular telemarketing sales calls, regular price increases, bad customer service, being locked out of your ORG, slow inaccurate checklist updates & of course auto-renew.

Bizarre business model, but it is Beckett.

I am with you guys 1 year I have been off this site just to check in from time to time
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I can't even tell ya how lot it has been since I've done a deal here. I actually won a free year mma sub back on the customer appreciation so I've had the organize/trade tools but just haven't used them. I don't even collect any mma stuff so the subscription just sits there unused. I've been buying and selling a lot on facebook groups over the last couple years but I just can't find a good hockey group. Trading is pretty much completely out with me now though since it's so damn expensive to ship to Canada, and for those in Canada to get a tracking number it's even more costly the other way.

I hear you all too, I have not been on here to make trades in a long time (2years?) the trades were getting less here and did not want to use the organize tool to force being used to make trades. I have found several other sites that are amazing for me to trade my hockey on, so I just check in here from time to time and see whats going on.
Happy trading to all and enjoy the 2nd round of the 2107 NHL playoffs

GO PENS GO!!!!

This post is #2 in the order. It is that dead since the last response if from 04/26. Really Sad.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia