`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Leaf Draft

2017 Leaf Draft
Grabbed 2 of the 4 boxes at the local Target today (they were just unloading/stocking as I got there).

About what I expected look-wise. 55 base/45 inserts. Went into the 2nd box with the following for the sets: 55/69 base set, 14/16 All-Americans set and 11/14 TD Machines set. After opening the 2nd box, nothing changed. It was an exact duplicate of the first, even with the gold parallels.

Only the autos (which are packed separately in toploaders) were different. Pretty pathetic.

Autos: (which of course are players you usually have never heard of)
Chris Wormley (gold) - Michigan
Elijah Qualls - Washington
Johnathan Ford - Auburn
Keevan Lucas - Tulsa
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: 2017 Leaf Draft
Please please please trade me the Qualls!!

quote='dogger99' pid='2655260' dateline='1488598857']
Grabbed 2 of the 4 boxes at the local Target today (they were just unloading/stocking as I got there).

About what I expected look-wise. 55 base/45 inserts. Went into the 2nd box with the following for the sets: 55/69 base set, 14/16 All-Americans set and 11/14 TD Machines set. After opening the 2nd box, nothing changed. It was an exact duplicate of the first, even with the gold parallels.

Only the autos (which are packed separately in toploaders) were different. Pretty pathetic.

Autos: (which of course are players you usually have never heard of)
Chris Wormley (gold) - Michigan
Elijah Qualls - Washington
Johnathan Ford - Auburn
Keevan Lucas - Tulsa
[/quote]

*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

RE: 2017 Leaf Draft
Oh, okay. Sent you a trade offer. You have a lot of my 2016 R&S set needs. 2017 Leaf Draft isn't in Beckett yet, but we won't let that stop us.

[quote='largent0073299775' pid='2655353' dateline='1488691600']
Please please please trade me the Qualls!!

I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.