`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Jordan Borderless Mystery Finest for sale or trade

2 Jordan Borderless Mystery Finest for sale or trade
[/size][size=medium]I actually only want to get rid of one of the two.

Both are 1995/96 Finest Mystery Borderless #M1 cards.

Both have been rated by BGS.

The ebay auction data for rated cards is all over the board.

BGS 9: Has sold anywhere from $15 to $140, none sold since 2014. It is a very, very nice card.

BGS 7.5. None on record, 7's-8's have sold all over the board from $6 to $125! The photo will show the main issue is the shorts look faded out. Otherwise a clean card.

There is an ungraded one in the becket market place for $47.40

I would love to trade one for a similar value single card of any of the following. I actually am not a Jordan fan, so while I would like to keep 1 for memory sake, I'd actually prefer to get rid of the nicer rated card.

Tim Duncan
Harry Kane-soccer
Gareth Bale-soccer
John Elway
Kawhi Leonard
May consider the right Giannis card.

I am open to selling as well, but truth is having a hard time putting a fair value on things

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2 Jordan Borderless Mystery Finest for sale or trade
Hey
You need to mark them for trade. I am interested in the BGS 9. I have some Elway cards for trade. Let me know when you have it added and I will add some Elway stuff I have in my PC. Thanks.

(02-23-2017, 02:49 PM)akaus Wrote: Hey
You need to mark them for trade. I am interested in the BGS 9. I have some Elway cards for trade. Let me know when you have it added and I will add some Elway stuff I have in my PC. Thanks.
I added the 9.

I would not be interested in Elway 84 rookie, just completed another move for one.

Okay. I will add what I have for Elway when I get home and send over an offer. Thanks.

Offer sent. Let me know. Thanks

Hey, we will do a deal, but when I looked at things you had in your stock, plus for sale, I started pondering if there was a bigger deal to be had since you have some other stuff I would like. I tried to post this message in our trade thread, but think it was too long and it got cut off. Tried to send private message, but it says you can't get them. So Ill post here.

Thoughts on original deal: Any chance you would sub the 2008 Tools of Trade Elway for the other one? That puts our beckett values close, not factoring in the Jordan is graded. Or would you add the Manning RC you have for sale to the $12 and $50 Elways?

Also, I like some things you have for sale. The Manning 98 RC. The Tony Parker signature. The Jeter Triple Relics.

I don't know what other players/sports/teams you might be interested, so I don't know where to start. Maybe let me know?

The only idea I have is if you want another Jordan, one that is parallel to this borderless Mystery. I have the regular mystery too. But it's part of the full 1995 Finest Mystery Insert set #m1-M44. It includes other HOFers Pippen, Stockton, Malone, Rodman, Shaq, Ewing, Barkley, etc.....its pretty loaded with icon's of the 80's and 90s. Beckett value on the invididuals is over $85. Jordan alone $15. Set has been kept in hard acrylic case and cards are in excellent shape. Note I would not sell Jordan separate as having him completes that set.

The cool thing maybe to you is you have the nice parallels of the Jordan card?

That's the only idea I have not knowing what else you have interest in.