`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took a pic so why not share!!

RE: Took a pic so why not share!!
Thanks everyone!! Now you all have some arts and crafts to do!!

(02-18-2017, 10:19 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: The Yogi is from 1990 leaf. Well I transfer soon so I'm looking for a 4 bedroom place so I can have my mancave. Hey you check your mail yet?
Figured Yogi was after my second card collecting stint. I don't think I would have missed a puzzle featuring him.
How long do you have until your transfer? Hope its soon, so you can start the Mancave ASAP.
I usually check my mail every Friday, but now I'm guessing I have some incentive to check it on Monday. Smile Thanks in advance.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-19-2017, 07:17 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I usually check my mail every Friday, but now I'm guessing I have some incentive to check it on Monday. Smile Thanks in advance.
Except Monday is a holiday and there's no mail. Make it Tuesday!
Kepler

(02-19-2017, 11:11 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Except Monday is a holiday and there's no mail. Make it Tuesday!
Thanks Jared, saving me gasoline and time! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.