`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Carson Wentz RC's going down in BMPG?

Why are Carson Wentz RC's going down in BMPG?
I have noticed Carson Wentz RC's are dropping in price. It can't be because there's Nobody buying them. I notice quite a bit of his cards selling on EBay. He actually played pretty good during his rookie season last year. This really does not make any sense!!!

RE: Why are Carson Wentz RC's going down in BMPG?
(02-10-2017, 02:31 PM)saj1226 Wrote: I have noticed Carson Wentz RC's are dropping in price. It can't be because there's Nobody buying them. I notice quite a bit of his cards selling on EBay. He actually played pretty good during his rookie season last year. This really does not make any sense!!!
I noticed the same thing and thought to myself...it's the Dallas Cowboy fans' fault! They are flooding the market with Wentz in search of Elliott and Prescott! LOL

Seriously, it does not make much sense, but then short-term card markets rarely do.

Seems like a great time to buy or trade for Wentz!

***** I'm looking for some wentz
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

Wentz rookie cards had a big spike early in the season as he was doing phenomenal. At the end of the season the Eagles didn't make the playoffs and Wentz had cooled off considerably. Now it's the off season, and a new crop of rookies is fast approaching draft day. His cards are definitely still selling, but they aren't nearly as hot as they once were. Those are the main reasons his book value dropped. It's more of a correction after the over-inflation of his book value from early in the season.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/