`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 TOPPS DID IT AGAIN

2017 TOPPS DID IT AGAIN
        So I tried my luck again today these are the hits the Griffey /britton and carpenter are #/50 the two topps now cards said they were already redeemed when I put the codes in I don't get that?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: 2017 TOPPS DID IT AGAIN
(02-05-2017, 02:22 PM)bman12 Wrote: So I tried my luck again today these are the hits the Griffey /britton and carpenter are #/50 the two topps now cards said they were already redeemed when I put the codes in I don't get that?
Assuming a jumbo box? Nice Bregman hit. Wonder what the buyback is going to be? ... you'll probably have to call Topps to discuss the code coming up as redeemed. Certainly it's too new for THAT to happen.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-05-2017, 02:33 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Assuming a jumbo box? Nice Bregman hit. Wonder what the buyback is going to be? ... you'll probably have to call Topps to discuss the code coming up as redeemed. Certainly it's too new for THAT to happen.
I will call them tomorrow and find out also will let you know what I get for a redemption to my understanding I thinks its going to be an older card but not sure.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Wow, man! A great hit for a Griffey collector, that's for sure! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Sweet Griffey! That's bizarre on the redemption though. Check back and let us know how it shakes out!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

The redemption cards should show up soon in the system, I had same problem last year with the company.

Great box. I had that problems couple of times before, and eventually shows up in the system. It usually happens when the product just got release.

Similar to what dustin said:

I've seen this happen a few times over the years where Topps didn't get the codes from REDEMPTIONS into their computers until a month or two after the product was released. So I wouldn't worry about that.