`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone trading

anyone trading
Looking to get some trades going, feel free to check out my org and let's knock out a trade or two
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: anyone trading
Trade in!

Randi

I had 2-3 trades since Christmas but it has been pretty quiet around here. Are people not buying cards this year, not trading or are they finding other means of trading to complete sets (local shows)?

Please have a look in my org. and send me a trade offer as I see that you have lots that I would be interested in. I am going on vacation this Saturday for a week but I will respond when I get back.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

It is getting nearly impossible based on what I collect to make trades here at this time. I just dumped all of my traders off in a bulk lot to someone and will buy some of the Patrick Roy cards I need from COMC. I love trading but it gets to a point where it just isn't worth the cost of the subscription, the cost of shipping and the frustration of sending offers that are either ignored, rejected without a counter or sent to someone who hasn't been active for years.

I am sure I will still remain somewhat active but will not be as active.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(02-03-2017, 09:01 AM)snobles Wrote: It is getting nearly impossible based on what I collect to make trades here at this time. I just dumped all of my traders off in a bulk lot to someone and will buy some of the Patrick Roy cards I need from COMC. I love trading but it gets to a point where it just isn't worth the cost of the subscription, the cost of shipping and the frustration of sending offers that are either ignored, rejected without a counter or sent to someone who hasn't been active for years.

I am sure I will still remain somewhat active but will not be as active.
Not just you... it seems like this site completely died in the past few months. It has been declining since I joined last year but it is almost impossible to get a trade these days. It's not even trades being declined due to no cards needed, but nobody is responding to offers and trades initiated by someone else with me go unanswered when counter offers are sent.

I think my days are numbered on this site as well which is too bad because I just got into it a few months back and just renewed my hockey subscription a couple weeks ago for 3 months. Time to find somewhere else I guess...

I sent the guy a trade the day he posted this thread... have yet to hear from him. Haha!

Randi

(02-15-2017, 09:02 PM)rayeates Wrote: I sent the guy a trade the day he posted this thread... have yet to hear from him. Haha!

Randi
HAHA! Ok that made me laugh out loud! Not sure what is going on here... feels like we are in a twilight zone episode Big Grin