`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nice Norman powell replacement from panini

Nice Norman powell replacement from panini
Pulled a 2 color gold patch auto from 2015 immaculate collegiate back in October 1/25. Took a few weeks, but they sent me another gold 25/25, along with the /99 version.

[Image: 20170130_164612_zpslzapol99.jpg]

RE: Nice Norman powell replacement from panini
I always wonder how good some of these college teams would be if they kept their players together like they did back in the day.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't UCLA have Zach Levine, Jordan Adams, Kyle Anderson and Norman Powell all together at one point?

(Or could have, if they all stayed at least 2-3 years?)

That's four first round picks on the same roster, I believe.

(01-31-2017, 10:40 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I always wonder how good some of these college teams would be if they kept their players together like they did back in the day.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't UCLA have Zach Levine, Jordan Adams, Kyle Anderson and Norman Powell all together at one point?

(Or could have, if they all stayed at least 2-3 years?)

That's four first round picks on the same roster, I believe.
Can't stand the 2 and done thing, but seeing the potential. $ numbers has to make a huge impact.

It's been going on forever with a ton of teams that could've been amazing. 20 years+ years ago, North Carolina barely missed out on having Rasheed Wallace, Jerry Stackhouse, Vince Carter, and Antawn Jamison at the same time because Sheed & Stack left after their sophomore year...

(02-02-2017, 10:01 PM)jsmouser Wrote: It's been going on forever with a ton of teams that could've been amazing. 20 years+ years ago, North Carolina barely missed out on having Rasheed Wallace, Jerry Stackhouse, Vince Carter, and Antawn Jamison at the same time because Sheed & Stack left after their sophomore year...
Crazy. I used to LOVE college basketball, back in the UNLV/Duke type days when they had players you recognized.

Now all these one-and-dones play exactly one year in college, and unless you're a major college fan you still haven't heard of them when they get drafted.

And then most of them end up in the D-League.

Stupid. Just stay a couple more years and work on your game - the NBA is not going anywhere.

(02-01-2017, 03:59 PM)alxtb Wrote: Can't stand the 2 and done thing, but seeing the potential. $ numbers has to make a huge impact.
And there's less stringent drug testing in the NBA than the NCAA. Money, drugs, and play a game for a living. When's the last time you heard of an NBA player failing a drug test after his first year in the league? Exactly my point.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.