`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Draft

Bowman Draft
I just bought a super jumbo box (which was a bust) and have a super jumbo worth in cards coming in a few days, so if you need any base papers or chromes/Refractors send me a list and I'll add them and we can work something out. It's too many to list and most will go to eBay or Blowout, so it would be too confusing if I list, move a bunch elsewhere and forget to delete here.

In total I should be adding up at least 1500 Base, Chrome, and refs.

I'll also be selling player lots and lots of cards that book a bit heavier at a discount.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: Bowman Draft
I am interested in Twins refractors of any color. Thanks.

would be interested to know what riley pint Rockies, Joey Wentz Braves, Nolan Williams Angels you have
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(01-19-2017, 10:49 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I am interested in Twins refractors of any color. Thanks.
So far I have a Jay regular refractor and a Gordon Sky Blue.

(01-20-2017, 12:51 AM)908 Wrote: would be interested to know what riley pint Rockies, Joey Wentz Braves, Nolan Williams Angels you have
Here's what I already have for Pint and Wentz in terms of Paper-Chrome-Refractor
Pint: 5-3-1
Wentz: 2-3-1

Should be getting more of all of those when my next order comes in.

(01-20-2017, 10:59 AM)zanderlex Wrote: So far I have a Jay regular refractor and a Gordon Sky Blue.

Should be getting more of all of those when my next order comes in.
Cool. If you put those and any others aside I can make an offer when you are finished going through it all. I did not open any Draft or Bowman Chrome this year so I need any and all Twins!

But, I am seriously considering pre-ordering a case of 2017 Bowman...it's a tough decision!!

PM sent with list of my set needs.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Turns out the other box came in while I was sleeping. Paid $60 and turns out it's worth a lot more than I had thought. Of the 175 base chromes, there's 25 that book for at least $1 and 11 Base Refractors and 3 sky blue Refractors of players who have a Chrome base that book for $1.

In total there was 54 Base and sky blue reds. Came wth 17 inserts including Ripken, Puk, Ray, and Dunn, 7 numbered paper cards down to orange, 4 numbered Chrome cards down to green and 4 autos. The guy also threw in 40 Panini draft pick cards and 20 topps Chrome cards.

(01-20-2017, 11:05 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Cool. If you put those and any others aside I can make an offer when you are finished going through it all. I did not open any Draft or Bowman Chrome this year so I need any and all Twins!

But, I am seriously considering pre-ordering a case of 2017 Bowman...it's a tough decision!!
The only other ref I pulled was a Rorrtvedt base.

Offer sent.

I am interested in any and all Delvin Perez cards

(01-20-2017, 01:20 PM)cspen Wrote: I am interested in any and all Delvin Perez cards
In addition to whatever I got from the boxes, I know I bought a few loose singles of his.