`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 A&G Target Blaster Box(?)

2016 A&G Target Blaster Box(?)
Is a Blaster Box the $19.99 box that gives you "7 packs + 1 extra pack!"? Anyway, that's what I got just for the heck of it. Here are the "Hits"

Trea Turner SP/RC

Gregory Polanco Mini Brooklyn Back 15/25

& the big hit - Ari Shaffir "Relic" HUH?

"Subject Used Memorabilia" pfffft Free Ari Shaffir MEM card with the first trade, haha

How do you guys post these giant beautiful images I always see?
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: 2016 A&G Target Blaster Box(?)
Nice mini! Those are hard to get in hobby boxes let alone blaster! Congrats!

Cool, thanks! Everything is up for trade.

GU comedian shirt. Good 'ol A&G, that's why I don't get much of that product. The stuff is nice, but I want baseball cards, not other stuff. That's also why I wasn't a fan of the First Pitch inserts in topps last year.
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

(01-19-2017, 10:35 AM)wibs13 Wrote: GU comedian shirt. Good 'ol A&G, that's why I don't get much of that product. The stuff is nice, but I want baseball cards, not other stuff. That's also why I wasn't a fan of the First Pitch inserts in topps last year.
Agree 90% ... I really didn't mind getting an Arnold Palmer relic a year or so ago. Same with Nick Saban ... I think it was a tie relic. I think if they stick to professional sports, in general, more folks will be happier with A&G. I got a small stack of A&G relics that are rediculous ... some actor that I never heard of, a female weightlifter, a Miss America or Miss Universe relic, etc., etc.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-19-2017, 10:45 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Agree 90% ... I really didn't mind getting an Arnold Palmer relic a year or so ago. Same with Nick Saban ... I think it was a tie relic. I think if they stick to professional sports, in general, more folks will be happier with A&G. I got a small stack of A&G relics that are rediculous ... some actor that I never heard of, a female weightlifter, a Miss America or Miss Universe relic, etc., etc.
I actually pulled a Kate Upton relic a few years ago out of A&G, and I sold it.

Then she started dating Justin Verlander, and I was mad at myself for selling it because technically you could say it was part of my Tigers PC.

Sort of.

(01-19-2017, 10:45 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Agree 90% ... I really didn't mind getting an Arnold Palmer relic a year or so ago. Same with Nick Saban ... I think it was a tie relic. I think if they stick to professional sports, in general, more folks will be happier with A&G. I got a small stack of A&G relics that are rediculous ... some actor that I never heard of, a female weightlifter, a Miss America or Miss Universe relic, etc., etc.
I agree 100% with this^ I have heard of him and listen to some of his stuff on XM and its not that great. The funny part is "subject used" so, like I got a swatch of his undies.... gross

(01-19-2017, 11:25 AM)flamethrower Wrote: The funny part is "subject used" so, like I got a swatch of his undies.... gross
Lol

Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

That's true, some of it is cool. Like the Manny Pacquio autographs. That would be cool. But most of the time it is something dumb. I think I remember one time seeing an autograph of a world hacky sack champion. Really? Stupid.

(01-19-2017, 11:25 AM)flamethrower Wrote: I agree 100% with this^ I have heard of him and listen to some of his stuff on XM and its not that great. The funny part is "subject used" so, like I got a swatch of his undies.... gross
Lol
Maybe a hanky he blew his nose in?
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have