`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Mail Day

Topps Redemption Mail Day
Got my Kenta Maeda RC auto from the 2016 Topps Finest product line today.
Beautiful card and the absolute quickest redeemed auto redemption in my 6 years of dealing with Topps. Maybe they're getting their act together. ... And No, I didn't get a bonus Gary Sanchez Inception card like someone else here recently did. Sad
I guess I have to just be thankful for their great service and quick turnaround time.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Topps Redemption Mail Day
I have been waiting since 2012 for a Ginter card and still haven't got it. So be happy very happy. 5 years and no word from Topps

I like the 2015 Finest alot but I think the 2016 is a sharp looking card , I just received one today also (not Maeda).

(01-17-2017, 11:25 AM)once78 Wrote: I have been waiting since 2012 for a Ginter card and still haven't got it. So be happy very happy. 5 years and no word from Topps
Trust me ... I'm ecstatic that it arrived so quickly. Somebody here Told me that Kenta already signed and fulfilled his obligation, so I didn't think it would be long ... but dealing with Topps? You never know for certain.

Here's the card with a more interesting background than my usual flat black cardboard.
[Image: 4C10AD0A-E942-423C-8912-405893316077_zpswf0xllwi.jpg]
(01-17-2017, 11:39 AM)garrisc Wrote: I like the 2015 Finest alot but I think the 2016 is a sharp looking card , I just received one today also (not Maeda).
Who'd you get?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Love that display! Have you previously posted pics of your displays? I'd like to check them out.

Thanks,

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

Congrats and sorry they didn't send you the Sanchez auto like they did me.

Sweet hit!

(01-27-2017, 01:33 PM)ronfir Wrote: Congrats and sorry they didn't send you the Sanchez auto like they did me.

Sweet hit!
Thanks. After seeing all you're amazing high end, primo, elite, top class Yankee Gods of baseball autos in another post, a Sanchez auto hit, while nice, is as insignificant as a drop of water in the ocean. Smile Dude, your collection is freakin' hard core!!
(01-27-2017, 11:39 AM)yankeesjetsfan Wrote: Love that display! Have you previously posted pics of your displays? I'd like to check them out.

Thanks,

Mike
Thanks, Mike
I'll try and post some ... its still before spring training, so might be an interesting thing before we all hit the ground running into a brand new season of MLB and new card products. Smile