`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Johnny Damon cards

Looking for Johnny Damon cards
I have been collecting Damon since the late 90's and have a large catalog. Sadly my page crashed and all data lost, so I have to start anew.

If you have any rare Damon cards, I'll definitely be up for trading! I plan on having a running page of "haves" in the near future, but until then feel free to PM me with Damon items and what ye be looking fer

RE: Looking for Johnny Damon cards
I have a couple gu listed, if needed?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Need any of these?

Johnny Damon Yankees
2006 Bazooka Bazooka Blast #BBLJD $10
2008 Allen and Ginter Bat #AGRJOD $8

Johnny Damon Rays
2011 Allen and Ginter Relic #AGRJD $10
2012 Topps Golden Moments #GMRJD $8

Inserts/Parallels
Johnny Damon Royals
2000 Pacific Crown Collection Holographic Purple #130, serial #054/199 $5
2013 Elite Extra Edition Historic Picks #7 $1.25
2016 Stadium Club Black #261 $5

Johnny Damon Yankees
2006 Finest Xfractor #129, serial #219/250 $4
2007 Topps Gold #196, serial #0853/2007 $5

(01-14-2017, 06:00 PM)elberson Wrote: I have a couple gu listed, if needed?
thank you, I've checked your listings and have all of those. Let me know if you run into any in the future!

good player to collect - I have a very high opinion of him as a player and was grabbing some of his stuff for a while - I always like those guys who were near-great players that fall under the radar.

I also have a few in person signed Damon items, baseball cards and 8x10 photos (both Red Sox and Yankees) if you are interested.

(01-16-2017, 12:22 AM)natejeffries Wrote: good player to collect - I have a very high opinion of him as a player and was grabbing some of his stuff for a while - I always like those guys who were near-great players that fall under the radar.
Fully agree with you! he just played like the game was supposed to be played; fun, fast, smashing into things, getting on base and getting home! I was into him like he was the next Rickey Henderson...which may be a stretch for some to think but I think base running abilities were somewhat on par. He was a great catalyst for all teams he played on. Cheers!