`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Update Mega Box.... Batting 1.000!!

2016 Topps Update Mega Box.... Batting 1.000!!
I opened one box when the 2016 Topps Update Mega Boxes hit the Target shelves, and pulled this. (I already posted it in another thread)

13/25
[Image: image_zpsyztpduwy.jpeg]

Then a week ago, the wife and I had to pick up a few things and I lingered in the card aisle a little too long and decided to pick up one more box. Why not? I had pretty good luck the first time. Pulled this.

[Image: image_zpsitwmzz16.jpeg]

While it's not another auto, I was still pretty happy getting another chrome hit.

Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead... But I'm feeling an itch to get another box. Luck doesn't run out, right?
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

RE: 2016 Topps Update Mega Box.... Batting 1.000!!
You're so far ahead, I wouldn't dip back in. I got nothing but crap ... And the odds are against you getting anything better than what you pulled ... But then again .... Third time's the charm, right? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The best thing I got out of my one box was a base chrome Aledmys Diaz. I'd definitely say go out on top so you don't get as jaded with retail-only products as me and Doc (and a few others on here) are.

Congrats on the hits though!
Kepler

(01-14-2017, 03:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: The best thing I got out of my one box was a base chrome Aledmys Diaz. I'd definitely say go out on top so you don't get as jaded with retail-only products as me and Doc (and a few others on here) are.

Congrats on the hits though!
If you don't want it, I would be glad to take that Diaz card off your hands.

Very nice pulls!

Wow, that's some nice luck!

wow. I haven't even come close
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Wow. Some great luck.

Thanks guys. I didn't have high expectations going into the first box, so I was very happy with what I got.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

That Posey though! Sheeesh!! I've been busting for quite sometime, and have still not pulled a Posey auto.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]