`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption + a total surprise!

RE: Topps Redemption + a total surprise!
This week I received a replacement for a really old redemption from 2013 Tier one of some scrub, zack cozart, or something like that. They sent a 2016 Finest Al Kaline auto instead. I think Topps is trying really hard to improve their customer satisfaction.

(01-27-2017, 04:58 PM)kevcalif Wrote: This week I received a replacement for a really old redemption from 2013 Tier one of some scrub, zack cozart, or something like that. They sent a 2016 Finest Al Kaline auto instead. I think Topps is trying really hard to improve their customer satisfaction.
Wow! I hope I can get something of that caliber for my 2010 Topps Chrome Matusz Auto replacement. I'd be extremely satisfied, to say the least.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-14-2017, 01:03 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Nice. My bonus card was Tony Cingrani. LOL
Ouch.

(02-03-2017, 06:51 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Ouch.
I can't complain too much ... they sent a bonus even though I had my card within 3 weeks of redeeming online.

I'm guessing they're so used to sending people apology cards along with their redemptions that they just started throwing them in.
Kepler