`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to dump 90's base?

Looking to dump 90's base?
Just for the fun of it, putting together 1991-92 Parkhurst & 1992-93 Parkhurst. Need several hundred from each set. Possibly 94-95 at a later time
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

RE: Looking to dump 90's base?
I know have a ton of these, but not in my organizer yet. Let me know if interested

I've got lots of these also, check my org.....
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Check me.

No longer bothering with these sets. I (almost) always go out of my way to help people & trade in their favour if trading cards i don't foresee needing in the future, but clearly not getting the love back from most of the community

This isn't in response to the traders/responses above. Just very disappointed with some people around here
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

(01-13-2017, 08:59 AM)ntgsportscards Wrote: No longer bothering with these sets. I (almost) always go out of my way to help people & trade in their favour if trading cards i don't foresee needing in the future, but clearly not getting the love back from most of the community

This isn't in response to the traders/responses above. Just very disappointed with some people around here
Wow I am sorry to hear that. You have always been a great trader with me and I wish I had some of these for you. Sadly my brother took it upon himself to use out 5000 count boxes of 90's base to keep bonfires going.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr