Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Still Looking for joe montana rc

Still Looking for joe montana rc
Lmk if you have one, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Looking for joe montana rc
helpers???
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

I have one, but what are you willing to trade for one. I would like one nice HOF auto in return. Let me know. Thanks.

(01-04-2017, 09:57 PM)akaus Wrote: I have one, but what are you willing to trade for one. I would like one nice HOF auto in return. Let me know. Thanks.
Send me a pic, I'll find something for you, thanks

helpers???

helpers???

helpers???

helpers???

somebody help me.................

Ebay has a ton, but some are reprints. I have one, it's in great shape as far as wear and tear- been in a hard case for decades. But it's way off center and the centering grade would destroy ratings value on it. It is worth more to me than I could get in a trade or sale because of that.