`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What card(s) did you get for Xmas?

RE: What card(s) did you get for Xmas?
My brother in law got me a 1942 Red Sox team issue set.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Usually I just buy a few hundred dollars of boxes from Blowout for my wife to have available when people ask what to get me for Christmas. That usually nets me a handful of Twins cards for my PC and then piles to try and get rid of. Took a different approach this season and bought a few hundred dollars of cards I need for my Twins PC from different sellers on Sportlots. My wife then had various packages of cards I actually need to hand out. Although I knew what they were, I had not yet looked at them so had the excitement of seeing them for the first time on Christmas day. When they arrived I just noted who they were from and handed over to her. A much better use of money. Still had to buy a few blasters just so I had something to rip.

Not a major card, but another low numbered Shoemaker for my collection. This one was 6/9.

[Image: shoe_zpsyd26boje.jpg]

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

My Xmas present to myself...2016 Bowman Chrome SuperFractor Dustin Pedroia. Probably paid a little too much for it but I wanted it. I now have 11 of the 13 2016 Bowman Chrome Pedroia cards listed on Beckett. Just missing 2 of the printing plates...

[Image: Pedroia%202016%20Bowman%20Chrome%20Super...rqjd1h.jpg]

Sets: 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones