IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Updated Rodgers (and maybe friends) Collection

RE: Updated Rodgers (and maybe friends) Collection
Nice additions
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(04-12-2019, 11:32 AM)savagenate Wrote: 2008 Topps Ultimate Collection Game Used /50: Elway, Cutler, Favre, Rodgers:
[Image: pt03bczb.jpeg]
In retrospect, what a weird card! I get the concept, but weird seeing Cutler in anything other than a Bears uni.

Solid adds my man!

Thanks guys!

Haha, before he tortured the Bears, he was someplace else JP...as much hell as he put you guys through, I know its hard to remember :p

I swore I'd never buy anything with Brady on it, but here it is after all. Ignore him. Manning and Rodgers game used is why I bought it! Tongue

[Image: 50364241772_8a88a8f1cc_k.jpg]Untitled by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr

As a Bears fan, I don't understand this card. Why get 3 different guys whose only role is to hand off to the running back? Should get a triple of Edgerrin James, Ahman Green, and... uhhh, Antowain Smith? LaGarrette Blount?

jplarson Wrote:As a Bears fan, I don't understand this card.  Why get 3 different guys whose only role is to hand off to the running back?  Should get a triple of Edgerrin James, Ahman Green, and... uhhh, Antowain Smith?  LaGarrette Blount?
Lol!

Time to catch up a little, I've been really bad at taking pictures...Newest additions.

2016 Clear vision Rodgers/Lacy/Nelson:
Blue /99
[Image: 50657256912_887b82fa8a.jpg]Rodgers/Nelson/Lacy 2016 clear Vision by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
Emerald /19
[Image: 50656430923_18e1bb674c.jpg]Rodgers/Nelson/Lacy 2016 clear Vision by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr

Man the Clear Vision Emerald is quite appropriate for that card. If the Sapphire had been out of /19 and the Emerald about of /99, I'd still rather have the green.

jplarson Wrote:Man the Clear Vision Emerald is quite appropriate for that card.  If the Sapphire had been out of /19 and the Emerald about of /99, I'd still rather have the green.
Yeah, I should've used a different background for the emerald, but I couldn't find them lol. It does pop.

https://rumble.com/vg6n6b-brett-favre-ga...ction.html

A longish video looking at my Favre jersey card collection, if you have the time and inclination Smile

Also, an even longer look at my Rodgers collection Smile
https://rumble.com/vg6qn1-aaron-rodgers-...ction.html