Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOPPS TRANSCENDENT ?update

RE: TOPPS TRANSCENDENT ?update
(12-17-2016, 04:24 AM)bman12 Wrote: you did great that's a nice hit..CONGRATS
Thanks! One just went on the Bay for $202, if that's the trend I'll prolly just keep it...
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(12-17-2016, 09:15 PM)djohn Wrote: I got the Ozzie Smith auto /52. But when I saw the Dizzy Dean auto go to David, I almost fell over as I was David J on the list and at first I just saw the David and couldn't tell on my screen what the last letter was.
the smith auto will sell easy if that's what you decide to do with it.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(12-18-2016, 05:35 AM)bman12 Wrote: the smith auto will sell easy if that's what you decide to do with it.
I will probably eventually sell it, however if the prices on singles keeps dropping I might buy up some singles and keep them for a while. Eventually the supply will dry up as the cards make their way into permanent collections. Surprisingly, right now I think if I sold on eBay, based off of current sales, I would probably just break even.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Looks like I'd lose on the Schwarbs...
UndecidedUndecidedUndecided still a cool card though, fun to be a part of a break for the first time.
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...